iD

Diamond Bar, CA, United States
This blog is a means to challenge myself as an artist in hopes to someday be able to inspire others as I have been inspired by so many people to pursue art as a lifestyle

Friday, March 27, 2009

Paintings Compilation (A look at the past quarter)





The past quarter I took an Introduction to Painting class
The teacher basically opened my eyes to the idea of following my own path and having fun doing it. The idea was always there, but it was never really put in such a blatant perspective with such an I-don't-give-a-damn attitude about everything.

Whatever I plan on doing with my life, I hope the people I hold close are gonna be a part of it.
I would much rather move up in life with my closest friends, family members, etc. than move up by myself.

Here's a collection of paintings that I did in the past quarter. Sanctuary v01 should technically be a part of this post but that's okay, it deserved it's own post.
The size of this last painting is pretty big haha About 30 x 44.

One of these days I want to start selling my artwork.
I'd like to do some live paintings too.

No comments:

Post a Comment