iD

Diamond Bar, CA, United States
This blog is a means to challenge myself as an artist in hopes to someday be able to inspire others as I have been inspired by so many people to pursue art as a lifestyle

Monday, March 23, 2009

First Post

In an effort to find myself and really have a grasp of what I'm capable of doing as an artist I'll be trying to post up a new painting, drawing, illustration, or design everyday, or almost everyday. I'll probably post videos that relate to my dancing life as well. Maybe I'll go back to doing some poetry here and there.

But basically this is my new creative outlet.

I'm not sure if this can really help take me to a different level of creativity but I figure there's only one way to find out.

Suddenly I'm basically forcing myself to have some sort of discipline with what was once a hobby to me and has now become my lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment