iD

Diamond Bar, CA, United States
This blog is a means to challenge myself as an artist in hopes to someday be able to inspire others as I have been inspired by so many people to pursue art as a lifestyle

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sketches 002

Been hella busy lately with WoD over the past weekend. I'm gonna be getting back on track with things this week, so here's a bunch of sketches to compensate for the lack of updates. I been working with pencil and marker a lot lately. Also been workin on my lettering more so. I'm eventually gonna start doing some aerosol art as time passes. Trying to create a character for my personal brand identity you could say. It's called NeoTurtle and I'm trying to create a character that strays away from the Ninja Turtles, even though that was my earliest and longest running influence in my life up until I discovered Anime and the Japanese style of creating characters.

Click on the images if you want to see a bigger picture =]










No comments:

Post a Comment