iD

Diamond Bar, CA, United States
This blog is a means to challenge myself as an artist in hopes to someday be able to inspire others as I have been inspired by so many people to pursue art as a lifestyle

Thursday, April 23, 2009

1st Canvas Painting =]


There's a long running unspoken story for this canvas painting. There's three layers of completely different paintings that I've done on it, the two underlayers I didn't like at all for some reason. It created a lot of interesting textures you'd probably have to see in person though. haha I like the final outcome though =] The final image is inspired by my trip to CalArts last Friday. I learned a lot in what little time I had and I gotta thank Mami Yamaguchi for givin me the small tour around too. She's a pretty dope artist check out her blog.

Anyhow this is called "Woman on Top" Acrylic on 18 x 24 inch canvas

1 comment: