iD

Diamond Bar, CA, United States
This blog is a means to challenge myself as an artist in hopes to someday be able to inspire others as I have been inspired by so many people to pursue art as a lifestyle

Monday, October 19, 2009

musicxsoulxseduction

This is a painting I did pretty recently. It's called musicxsoulxseduction. Pretty straightforward. Twas a fun piece and I liked the result that came out. Starting with charcoal, and adding acrylic and finally gesso. First painting/drawing I've been happy with on canvas really. I have others but I'd need to finish em before I show em. haha

I never know what I'm going to end up with when I start a piece. I should start looking into doing planning stages before making a final piece. But then it's fun to freestyle on canvas too. Music leads my soul and I think the female figure is a beautiful subject. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment