iD

Diamond Bar, CA, United States
This blog is a means to challenge myself as an artist in hopes to someday be able to inspire others as I have been inspired by so many people to pursue art as a lifestyle

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Doubts?

I'm letting go of them. I feel I'm good enough to have whatever I want so why stop myself now? Trivial things don't matter after this physical form is done away with. It's going to be a great day coming and it's all going to be okay.

Maybe I'll get a check in the mail. Maybe the money will just come. Maybe I'll find some ridiculously dope opportunities along the way and find the courage to act upon them.

I just want extraordinary days to be a regular thing in my life. My world, my rules. Everyone should do the same thing. I wonder what would happen if everyone forgot about the "real world" and stopped lying to themselves to pursue something that they actually wanted. Forget thinking that there's not enough time, not enough money, not enough anything.

There's no such thing as a stable job. There's nothing safe about getting a job that you hate. It'll kill you in the long run and you wont be happy. Who cares if your true path or calling looks risky, it's more fun that way. All the haters can keep doing what they're doing because they're only digging their own proverbial grave. Forget "safe".

I'm focusing on the good in my life. It can only get better. That's my answer from the last post. I may falter here and there but I choose happiness because nothing negative really matters after that.

Imma do me 'cause that's all that matters when tryna change the world. My homies and my fam taught me that and so much more.

1 comment:

  1. I like what you said about a job that you hate killing you in the long run. But sometimes you have to wade through bullshit to get where you want to go. The challenge is to never lose focus of your goals, which can be really difficult if you get comfortable.

    -Linda

    ReplyDelete